Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mr Reginald Peacock's Day by Katherine Mansfield (2)
THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING CALLED MR REGINALD PEACOCK by Belén Tizón Source for photo here Katherine Mansfield does not select her main chara...
-
“Duplicity versus duality” in Margaret Atwood's Alias Grace by Begoña Rodríguez Susanna and the Elders by Artemisia Gentileschi “I felt...
-
“ The Bear,” a review by Begoña Rodríguez Varela “ Into the wind” By Marion Rose (Pic chosen by Begoña Rodríguez Varela) . Click here f...
-
“ HAMNET: Transfiguration of Life into Sublime Art” by Begoña Rodríguez Varela “ Hamlet and the spectre” By Eugène Delacroix : click ...
I can’t help remembering several films about Frankenstein that could help us to understand the book:
ReplyDelete1.- The night when the story was born: “Gothic” by Ken Russell (1986). An authentic gothic nightmare that I do not want to see again
https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1431421209/?ref_=tt_vi_i_1
2.-How to pronounce the name Frankenstein: “Young Frankenstein” by Mel Brooks (1974) A wonderful film to see once and again
https://youtu.be/5Pr36CANB04
p.s.
Extra https://youtu.be/C9Pw0xX4DXI
Thanks a lot! 😍
ReplyDelete